TOMO's chat on VyRT

« Older   Newer »

1. Shanimallina87

User deleted

vista l'ora ormai devo dire l'altro ieri pomeriggio a LA (12 ore fa da noi), TOMO è stato in chat su vyrt.com e questo è quanto ha scritto fino a che sono riuscita a restare sveglia...

“I absolutely NOT tell you the name of the new album”

“Vicki will probably not be helping because she is a ninja and can't be seen by human cameras”

“I am going to be posting all of the ingredients and equipment needed to complete the dishes in the next day or so...”

“And remembers, if it is too late for you to actually cook along with, just watch and take notes. The next day you will primed and ready to make a great meal for the family or your buddies”

“I will be making probably 3 different things, maybe if I am feeling up to it I will add some more. I don't want to over work anyone”

“One of the dishes will be vegan, but only an accident”

“I am not going to make a goddamn apple pie”

“If I am being totally honest, my all time favorite food is pizza... Not just any pizza, Jets pizza in good ole Mighigan... ;-)”

“⨺Kimberly German: Any sous chefs helping you out?” we shall see, at the moment I am planning on being a lone wolf

“WeirdNerrd: maybe gordon ramsey wanna join you tomo?” I would be honored to have someone like old Gordo to help me out

"Maria: Just tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THE NUMBER 213-232-4027 ??" You will have to call it and see for yourself...

"MidnightAnswers: So will be be getting a signature Tomo dish?" All of the dishes I will be making are my own recipes. I don't claim to have invented the ideas of them but they are my versions...

"Thirty VyRTies.: TOMO WILL YOU LAUGH YOU ASS OFF AGAIN? OH PLEASE DO THAT. " I always laugh my ass off because I want to live for a long time...

"Jenny: you should cook with lady gaga" Bring it on gaga

"Andyiie: Tomo you really enjoy cooking?" I really do! I love it!

"pale_existence: oooh.. Tomo..Have IVY help make a dish! ;)" Maybe I will, only time will tell..

"ECHELON6277: Are you going to try an teach Jared how to cook??? Lol" Jared is already a damn good cook...

"Zosia_Tramo: we are talikn only about food and cooking ? or we can ask about mars ?" You can ask... hahaha

"julieta: You define yourself as a good chef?" I would never call myself a chef, that implies master and I am just a lover of the art of cooking.

"Marianne Braga: You like to have your own cooking show?" On March 8th at 2PM PST I WILL have my own cooking show MOFO!!!

"AnaEchelon: do you sing while you cook?" I promise to only sing and never speak again...

"Ekmi Echeline: Holy Shit, Tomo, you will sing?? I'll buy two tickets, one for each ear! I wanna hear yu stereo" Ummmmmmm, no...

"ReikeEchelon: ARE YOU GONNA COOK IN YOUR VERY OWN KITCHEN ?" Yes I am!!! My kitchen will become your kitchen!!!

"Aurora : did you remember when you was an echelon, like we? :3" What do you mean "was"? I still am and always will be...

"Karen Quiroga: Not at Jared's house? Can we have a tour in your new house?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No

"Sherry Fruge': Does Tomo have any special requests for us during the cooking Vyrt???" Be gentle... hahaa

"Anissa ₪ ø lll·o.: will we get to see any of your pets?? :) " I am sure they will make an unwelcome appearance...

“I'll tell you all what, buy a Cooking With Tomo VyRT today, and I will dedicate a meal to one of you!”

"ErikL: I think in addition to Cooking With Tomo.. Someday you should do something like Guitar Lessons With Tomo and show us how to play a Mars song or one of your favorite songs and maybe some pedal settings." Could be sooner than you think.

"NOELEN : Who gonna be with you in VyRT?" Who would you like to see with me at this VyRT? J and S go without saying so other than them... haha

rosmery: oohhhhhh MG is possible?" I doubt it. I have booby traps on my property for people creeping around... ;)

"Matilda: Barack Obama..." He's pissed at me because I beat him at basketball last time we played. So he won't be there... Sorry BO!!!

"AnaEchelon: RIPLEY PLEASEE COOK WITH RIPLEY" hahaha

"Ellushkaa: I think you should cook naked! Deal?" Ok, naked cooking it is... I just have to make sure that the health department will approve that.

"Jenelle: Will there be an acoustic performance from ya? :)" Ha! I wouldn't want to bore you all to tears!!!

"Thirty VyRTies.: Hey what about some magic tricks? Can you do some crazy ones?" Yeah I know one, its called hide the pickle...

“For those of you who have already bought VyRT's, and those of you on the fence, I will be announcing more prizes in the coming weeks that will be fun and unique! SO GIT UR VyRT ON BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE!!!”

"Prabeprfuit: Do you prefer a knife or a Lightsaber to cut the food?" A light saber is more sanitary, but a knife is old school...

"Prabeprfuit: WIll Jared write a special cooking song for you? :)" A boy can dream...

"NOELEN : Where you are, Tomo? In Jared's house? " I am in my kitchen right now... Getting ready to make the dishes for the VyRT! Practice makes perfect!

“For anyone that just came here, we are talking about what will go on at the COOKING WITH TOMO VyRT.”

0 replies since 14/2/2013, 00:11   62 views